A quick and easy mid-week dinner full of delicious flavours and textures thanks to a simple flour coating and buttery sauce with golden almond flakes.
Ingredients for 2 people
- Rinse and pat dry the sole, season both sides (and inside if used whole) with salt and pepper to taste.
- Melt half of the butter in large pan over high heat. Add the sole and brown both sides. Lower heat to medium and cook for about 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Place the fish on a serving plate, covering it to keep warm.
- Wipe out pan and melt the other half of the butter over medium heat until it begins to brown, then add the almond flakes and cook until they're golden brown.
- Pour the buttery sauce and almonds over the fish, then sprinkle with the parsley or chives.
- Drizzle with a squeeze of lemon juice or serve the lemon wedges as garnish on the side.
- Enjoy with a side salad or rice.