Serving size: 4 people
Prep time: 45 minutes
- 400g of linguini
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 150g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 500g of langoustine, peeled and deveined
- 100ml of white wine
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Bunch of fresh parsley leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the linguini and cook until al dente, about 8-10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Cut the langoustine in half and add to the skillet to cook until pink, about 3-4 minutes. Add the white wine and let cook at medium-high heat until evaporated.
- In the same skillet, add the tomatoes and cook until softened about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with fresh parsley thinly chopped.
- Add the cooked linguini to the skillet and toss to combine. Cook for an additional 2 minutes, until the pasta is heated through.
Pro tip: For the best flavour, use fresh langoustine. If fresh langoustine is not available, frozen langoustine defrosted overnight can be used as a substitute. Serve the Langoustine Linguini with a side of Fresh Green Salad.